This website is operated by Senko Co., Ltd., and its affiliates, or by its agent (hereinafter referred to “Senko”) for the purpose of supplying readers with the information of the Company. Please read and agree with these terms herein carefully before accessing any part of the website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not access this website.
Use of this website constitutes full acceptance of and agreement to the terms.
Senko may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. By using the website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the latest terms to which you are bound.
- Copyright on this website and on all texts, pictures, graphics and video files as well as their arrangements are the property of Senko. None of the content of these pages may be redistributed, copied, or modified without the written consent of Senko.
Texts and Content
- Senko does not warrant the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the data and information contained on this website.
- Senko has taken the utmost care to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct. However, Senko accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from erroneous information on the website, downloading of data or similar events.
Any information posted to the website is current as of the time of posting. Note that information may change after it has been posted on the website.
- Senko reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Senko website, any Senko services or terms (or any part thereof) or its business as described in the Senko website without notice.
Recommended operating environment
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- iPhone iOS 8 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later (Windows only)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Android standard browser
- iPhone Safari
The website uses Adobe® Reader® (*1) technology.
Users who do not have the plugins should click on the banner below and download them from their respective downloading sites and install them.
* Adobe® Flash® Player and Adobe® Reader® are trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc. registered in the US and other countries.