SENKO can assist client companies with any of these issues.
- ・Want to reduce inventory but are not sure which products to select for cuts and how much to hold?
- ・Want to know techniques for determining proper inventory levels?
- ・Want to use an inventory control system?
- ・Want to obtain know-how concerning supply chain management?
SENKO's Proper Inventory Level Simulation
Excessive inventory and dead stock not only push up warehousing cost but also complicate warehouse operations.
On the other hand, inventory reductions can lead to product shortages and result in missed opportunities.
To address these issues effectively, Senko first implements a comprehensive inventory analysis and then estimates the proper inventory level through simulations based on the this analysis.
SENKO then combines this information with the customer's supply chain management to come up with a proposal for the best possible distribution system.
- (1) Lower inventories
- (2) Fewer missed opportunities
- (3) Higher efficiency of various operations
- ・SENKO can quickly submit the results of an analysis after receiving performance data that meet the required conditions. We hold discussions with the client in advance to confirm the format the the data and make adjustments.
- ・Inventory analysis enables a customer to ascertain the current status of their distribution system. Furthermore, by changing the parameters for service ratio and procurement lead time, a customer can simulate the most effective order timing. Senko is committed to assist its customers in the management of their businesses by helping them to reduce inventory and improve their logistics systems.
We discuss the customer’s inventory management from multiple perspectives.